Thursday, January 28, 2010

NO I DIDN'T WATCH SOTU

No I didn't watch...refuse to waste my time on a liar.  

All he is, is symbolism over substance. 

Plus, I am really sick of him BIOB (Blaming It On Bush).  

Then, I see posts today that say Obama and Bush are two peas in the same pod....not even close.  Many people in this country are so confused and screwed up, it's unbelievable. 

Many of the DEMS know this is their last year, so I believe, they are trying to screw things up so bad, when a Republican gets elected they can do nothing but point fingers. 

My ONLY FOCUS, now, is to use the best power we have and that is to vote all of them out that are liars and don't care about being statesmen to accomplish something good for America.

Anyone with any sense knows when 2 or more people get together to resolve a problem, you take the best ideas from everyone and incorporate them into a bill that is fair and good for all. And, it doesn't take 2,000 pages to do it!

Sorry, I am really fed up with all the stupid, naieve, feel good people in this country.....we need statesmen with backbone; we need term limits; we need age limits....those 2 items would solve many of our problems.

Posted via email from Enviromenment

No comments:

Post a Comment