Thursday, January 27, 2011

American Security

How long have I been reporting this and how long have I been saying if they want to hit us with a dirty bomb, someday, they will do it by coming through our unsecured borders?

I also reported terrorist are teaming up with the Mexican drug cartel who will help them accomplish their missions.

Everyone knows the best way to attack someone is from their weakest and most vulnerable side...right now that is our Southern Border. 

I also believe all these other things they are doing in America is smoke to disguise what they real strategy is....keep us focused on areas where they really aren't coming from, ultimately.

Do I have proof...NO....but, it only makes sense, plus, all the OTM, being apprehended coming across our Southern Borders.

Posted via email from Global Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment