Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Woman's New-found Moisturizer

I have been buying grape-seed oil at Costco for quite a while now – I love it for cooking as it has such a high smoke point.  And now it’s my daily moisturizer too.  A little goes a long way, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky at all; it soaks in within just a few minutes.  It has a very neutral fragrance that pretty much disappears once it soaks in, and best of all, it works!  No more dry skin.

Instead of buying a tiny little bottle labeled as a moisturizer, I just refill the one I have from my giant jug in the kitchen.  Definitely my current favorite personal care product: inexpensive, easy to use, no greasy legs, and no questionable ingredients.

Posted via email from Kleerstreem's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment