Monday, April 23, 2012

Conservative Bloggers .... Are They Effective!

I continue to see so many Conservative blog sites who's goal is helping to restore America.  Yet, about all I really see is many of these bloggers showing up at conventions at expensive hotels, etc.  Plus, many of them are continually asking for donations to support their efforts.  

My question to all these folks.....what have you really done to change anything in America? I am very skeptical of most of these folks as to what they are really up to?  I do know most are living a much better life than millions of Americans and they, bottom line, have accomplished nothing.  The only exception to this was Andrew Breitbart.  Let's face it, most of these high profile bloggers are really running a business and the #1 objective is to make money.

Again, my question:  Are Conservatives Bloggers Really Effective in what they do?  If they are why has nothing changed or am I just too impatient?

Posted via email from Global Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment